We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced kitchen installer to join our friendly and professional staff and to build on an already successful team.
We are looking for a kitchen installer who can work to a very high standard working with both handmade cabinetry and German kitchens.
Depending on skills and experience, there is also the opportunity to take on project management duties with a view to increasing responsibilities and pay.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on installation - preferably with luxury end kitchens and furniture
- Ability to manage the process of installations from start to finish
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Setting up, installation, problem solving, surface preparation ready for hand finishing by our decorators, snagging and commissioning
- Ability to manage and where possible, improve on fitting processes and systems
- Take responsibility for ensuring all components are available and identifying potential issues during an installation
- Good awareness of site safety and HSE regulations
- Good customer liaison skills and able to communicate well to keep customers informed of progress
- Full, clean driving licence
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with some great benefits, which include:
- A competitive annual salary of £35k pa
- Annual bonus
- Overtime available
- Use of VW T6 vehicle - including home commute
Why work for us?
My Fathers Heart are the producer of Sheffield’s finest kitchens, bedrooms and furniture. With over 25 years of history, we have an enviable reputation for quality and service. When you join us, you become part of a dynamic, forward-thinking team that only settle for excellence.
You will be determined to deliver the highest standards in everything you do and build open and honest relationships. You will work in our beautiful custom made contemporary workshop on our exciting full order book.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work with a prestigious brand, somewhere where you can grow and learn from inspirational professionals, we would love to hear from you.
Apply in writing with a CV to Jonathan Coulthard or e-mail your application to [email protected]